- Qualified with at least a Bachelor’s degree in education or PGCE, and a teaching certificate where applicable
- Over three years of successful full-time teaching experience
- Strong ability of English and Chinese Bilingual Teaching (For Chinese Applicants)
- A truly international perspective and cross-cultural competence
- Willing to work in collaboration with colleagues to establish a positive school culture
- Effective communication and engagement with children and their families
- Experience in respective IB program and respective subjects teaching
- Preferred subject Leader, IBE, workshop leader, site visit team member, examiner, moderator
- Experience teaching emergent bilingual learners
- Given the Coronavirus pandemic and the current border and visa restrictions, our preference is to find candidates who are currently working/living in Mainland China or hold a Chinese permanent residence permit.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, XLIS hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
We request a clearance of criminal records and successful background check for all staff working with our students. Please be prepared to submit such documents from your country of origin and the country of your current residence, if different.